Musings of a Small Town Christian

David Hardesty is a Christian, a musician, a husband, an East Coaster who grew up in the West, a Southerner now living in the North. He's been on 5 continents, in all 50 States, and in plenty of places that blessed, scared or taught him something. Ambitions? To walk like Noah, play like Carlos, and drive like a Congo Cabbie. These are his thoughts...

Name:
Location: United States

Love God, my wife, the kids, my church, and Arizona Wildcats Basketball.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Passing a Blessing Along

I got these two feeds from a good friend, who wanted to give me a blessing. I've seen God do things like this before, so I'm not really surprised, just thrilled :-) Anyway, the Smalltown Christian feels like he needs to pass them along as well, soooooo... be blessed!

http://actsofobedience.blogspot.com/2005/10/taco-bell-eagle-and-orange-feet_22.html

THEN

http://actsofobedience.blogspot.com/2006/03/taco-bell-eagle-orange-feet-sequel.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home