Musings of a Small Town Christian

David Hardesty is a Christian, a musician, a husband, an East Coaster who grew up in the West, a Southerner now living in the North. He's been on 5 continents, in all 50 States, and in plenty of places that blessed, scared or taught him something. Ambitions? To walk like Noah, play like Carlos, and drive like a Congo Cabbie. These are his thoughts...

Name:
Location: United States

Love God, my wife, the kids, my church, and Arizona Wildcats Basketball.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wow, what a busy week I've had! Busy at work, busy at play. Busy with family, friends, colleagues and church members. Busy at a variety of altitudes and weather conditions. Very busy.

I had extra family in town, which always makes things even busier. And in our conversation tonight, as we said our goodbyes (they're leaving tomorrow), I was reminded of a classic tune from the inimitable Julius Marx:

Hello, I must be going.
I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going.
I'm glad I came, but just the same
I must be going.

I'll stay a week or two.
I'll stay the summer through.
But I am telling you
that I must be going.

I'll do anything you say.
In fact, I'll even stay!
But I must be going.


Humor and Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home